There are number of different types of planning applications available depending on the nature of your project. Whilst we will always advise you what application you require, a list of applications in below:
- Householder Development Application – for those looking to develop or extend their property
- Full Planning Application – for those looking to build new, develop a flat, or do work in a conservation area
- Listed Building Application – for those doing work to a Listed Building
- Lawful Development Application – for those who are unsure if their works are permitted and want written confirmation that they are acceptable.
- Change of Use Application – for those looking to change the use class of a property
- Outline Planning Permission – for those looking to get permission for a certain type of development without being specific about the exact appearance and design of the building